Thursday, July 17, 2014

So Fresh and So Clean Clean

Today I had my carpets cleaned for the first time since moving in two and a half years ago and with four kiddos and a dog you can imagine that it was pretty gross. And since I made the appointment a week ago I had been getting even more lazy at cleaning up spills and smudges. 30 minutes before the guy showed up my two year old spilled carrot juice on the floor. I can't even put into words how amazing it looks. It looks like my whole house has had a makeover.  So I have been converted to semi-regular carpet cleanings...or at least before someone comes to visit. Or if you have a groupon like I did. I'm hoping this will motivate me to be extra vigilant at not allowing drinks or food outside the kitchen. I give it a week :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment